Sunday, October 19, 2008

Oh What A Harry Situation

Halloween is 12 days, 2 hours, and 38 minutes away. Shit.

Here's what has to happen:
  • 12 of my friends have to come to a location yet to be determined, fully costumed, early on Halloween
  • On the 25th, a half dozen of said friends must come over to make their wands for the event
  • The rest of them will have to do it at some other time (yet to be determined) or have someone else make it for them
  • I have to make a fire shooting wand from scratch
  • I have to finish up the UV light wand
  • I have to wait for the UV invisible ink marker to arrive and then draw footprints all over the Marauder's Map
  • I have to sand, paint, and draw on Phil's (Draco Malfoy) Nimbus 2001
  • I also have to give it its signature twig tail and stand (still not made)
  • Need a place to host this with LOTS of kids ages 2-12
So that's everything I could think of that's left. I've done a ton already and that just represents what's on my mind for right now.

S T R E S S

- Jonathan

No comments: